Now that summer is fastly approaching, here’s a quick and delightful meal for the grill. It can be served with baked potatoes or rice.
Weight Watchers Grilled Pineapple Pork Chops recipe
4 pork chops
1 (8 ounce) can pineapple rings, juice drained and reserved
1/4 cup soy sauce
1/4 cup brown sugar
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1 pinch ground black pepper
1. In a large plastic zipper bag, mix together the soy sauce, drained pineapple juice, garlic powder and brown sugar, and smash the bag a few times with your hands to mix the marinade and dissolve the sugar.
2. Place the pork chops into the marinade, squeeze out any air of the bag, seal it and refrigerate overnight.
3. Reserve the pineapple rings.
4. Preheat an outdoor grill to medium heat, and lightly oil the grate.
5. Remove the pork chops from the marinade, shaking off any excess, and grill for about 5-8 minutes per side (until the meat is browned, no longer pink inside, and shows good grill marks).
6. Brush the pork chops several times with the marinade and let the marinade cook onto the surface of the meat.
7. While the meat is grilling, place 4 pineapple rings on the grill, and allow to cook until the slices show grill marks.
8. Serve the pork chops topped with the grilled pineapple rings.
Nutritional information for one serving:
WW points: 4
WW points plus: 5
Total fat: 4 g
Cholesterol: 38 mg
Sodium: 938 mg
Total carbs: 26 g
Dietary fiber: 0.7 g
Protein: 13.3 g
You might also like these Weight Watchers pork recipes:
Photo credit: cal_gecko
(Visited 287 times, 10 visits today)