I love scalloped potatoes, but they can be so much work. Here’s a very quick recipe for this side dish: just use a mandolin to slice the potatoes and then throw them in the microwave. Very tasty and a delightful addition to your New Year’s dinner!
Weight Watchers Microwave Scalloped Potatoes recipe
4 medium potatoes, sliced about 1/8 inch thick
1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
3/4 cup milk
1/2 small onion, chopped
1. Combine the soup and milk in a microwave-safe 2 quart casserole dish.
2. Add in all the other ingredients, stirring to coat.
3. Cover and microwave on high for about 10 minutes.
4. Stir and then microwave until the potatoes are tender (for about another 12 minutes).
Nutritional information for one serving:
WW points: 4
WW points plus: 5
Total fat: 7.7 g
Cholesterol: 18 mg
Sodium: 354.2 mg
Total carbs: 22.6 g
Dietary fiber: 2.4 g
Protein: 7 g
You might also like these Weight Watchers side dish recipes:
- Weight Watchers Bombay Sweet Potatoes recipe – 2 WW points, 3 WW points plus
- Weight Watchers Cauliflower Au Gratin recipe – 2 points
- Weight Watchers Garlic Mashed Potatoes recipe – 4 points
- Weight Watchers Green Beans and Shallots recipe – 1 point
- Weight Watchers Stuffed Baked Potatoes recipe – 3 points
Photo credit: Bordecia34
Tags: 4 points, 5 points plus, between 100 and 200 calories, cook, cooking, diet, food, microwave potatoes, microwave recipe, microwaved, points, potato recipe, potatoes, recipe, recipes, scalloped potatoes, scalloped potatoes recipe, side dish, vegetable, vegetarian, Weight Watchers, weightwatchers, ww