I like cauliflower but it can be a bit boring so I am always on the lookout for different ways to prepare it. This cauliflower au gratin recipe is a favorite of mine. It’s quick and delicious, and also a lot healthier than just adding lots of cheese.
Weight Watchers Cauliflower Au Gratin recipe
1 head cauliflower, broken into pieces
1 (14 ounce) can Italian-style diced tomatoes
1 tablespoon butter
1/4 cup milk
2 tablespoons flour
salt, to taste
pepper, to taste
oregano, to taste
3 tablespoons seasoned bread crumbs
3 tablespoons parmesan cheese
1. Steam the cauliflower for about 10 minutes.
2. Simmer the milk, butter, flour and tomatoes for about 5 minutes, then add the seasonings.
3. In a baking dish, combine the cauliflower with the sauce.
4. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and breadcrumbs.
5. Bake in the oven at 375° F for about 15 minutes.
Nutritional information for one serving:
Cauliflower au gratin WW points: 2
Total fat: 3.4 g
Cholesterol: 8.7 mg
Sodium: 293.8 mg
Total carbs: 14.3 g
Dietary fiber: 3.5 g
Protein: 4.5 g
Photo credit: norwichnuts
More Weight Watchers vegetarian recipes that you might like:
(Visited 3,229 times, 68 visits today)