I like cauliflower but it can be a bit boring so I am always on the lookout for different ways to prepare it. This cauliflower au gratin recipe is a favorite of mine. It’s quick and delicious, and also a lot healthier than just adding lots of cheese.
Weight Watchers Cauliflower Au Gratin recipe
1 head cauliflower, broken into pieces
1 (14 ounce) can Italian-style diced tomatoes
1 tablespoon butter
1/4 cup milk
2 tablespoons flour
salt, to taste
pepper, to taste
oregano, to taste
3 tablespoons seasoned bread crumbs
3 tablespoons parmesan cheese
1. Steam the cauliflower for about 10 minutes.
2. Simmer the milk, butter, flour and tomatoes for about 5 minutes, then add the seasonings.
3. In a baking dish, combine the cauliflower with the sauce.
4. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and breadcrumbs.
5. Bake in the oven at 375° F for about 15 minutes.
Nutritional information for one serving:
Cauliflower au gratin WW points: 2
Total fat: 3.4 g
Cholesterol: 8.7 mg
Sodium: 293.8 mg
Total carbs: 14.3 g
Dietary fiber: 3.5 g
Protein: 4.5 g
Photo credit: norwichnuts
More Weight Watchers vegetarian recipes that you might like:
- Weight Watchers Leek, Potato & Pumpkin Soup recipe – 5 points
- Weight Watchers Garlic Mash Potatoes recipe – 4 points
- Weight Watchers Green Beans with Shallots recipe – 1 point
- Weight Watchers 4 Bean Soup recipe – 2 points
- Weight Watchers Baked Potato recipe – 3 points
Tags: 2 points, calories, cauliflower, cauliflower au gratin recipe, cauliflower au gratin weight watchers, cook, cooking, delicious, diet, food, healthy, nutrition, recipe, side dish, side dish recipes, under 100 calories, vegetable, vegetables, vegetarian, vegetarian recipes, veggie, veggies, Weight Watchers, weight watchers cauliflower recipe, weightwatchers, ww cauliflower recipe, ww points