Repost This Article
Is there any better way to enjoy blueberries than an old fashion blueberry crisp recipe? The dark, sweet-tart berries and that chewy, crisp top is one of the great combinations of all time.
This blueberry crisp recipe is a delicious way to get these incredibly nutritious berries into your diet. Blueberries are on all the “super foods” lists due to their very high levels of anti-oxidants.
Weight Watchers Blueberry Crisp recipe
4 cups blueberries
1/3 cup coconut
1 1/2 cups granola cereal
2 tablespoons butter
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1/4 cup sugar
1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1. Mix the coconut, granola and butter. Set aside.
2. Mix the blueberries, sugar, cinnamon and lemon juice.
3. Put the filling in an ungreased baking dish. Sprinkle the topping on the filling.
4. Bake at 375 degrees F for about 30-40 minutes.
5. Serve warm.
Nutritional information for one serving:
WW points: 2
WW points plus: 3
Total fat: 5.8 g
Cholesterol: 4 mg
Sodium: 17.7 mg
Total carbs: 16.1 g
Dietary fiber: 2.3 g
Protein: 2.2 g
You might also like these Weight Watchers fruit recipes:
- Weight Watchers Mango Pudding recipe – 2 WW points, 4 WW points plus
- Weight Watchers Apple Crisp recipe – 3 WW points, 5 WW points plus
- Weight Watchers Cranberry Smoothie recipe – 3 points
- Weight Watchers Lemon Meringue Pie recipe – 5 points
- Weight Watchers Crunchy Pear and Celery Salad recipe – 5 points
Photo credit: jeffreyw
Tags: 2 points, 2 ww points, 3 ww points plus, antioxidants, berries, berry, between 100 and 200 calories, blueberries, blueberry crisp, blueberry recipe, calories, cobbler, coconut, cook, cooking, delicious, dessert, dessert recipes, diet, easy, food, fruit, fruit recipes, granola, low calorie, low-cal, low-fat, nutrition, vegan, vegetarian, Weight Watchers, weight watchers blueberry crisp recipe, weight watchers blueberry dessert, weight watchers fruit dessert, weightwatchers, ww points