This is a simple and healthy dessert recipe. The mango-lime flavor combinations is one of the best I’ve ever tasted, and adding coconut and pecans makes this dessert a heavenly treat. And it only takes about 2 minutes to fix!
Weight Watchers Mango Pudding recipe
1/4 lime, juice of
chopped pecans (optional)
shredded coconut (optional)
1. Peel the mangoes using a vegetable peeler.
2. Place a knife flush to one of the flat sides of the mango pit and cut the mango away from the pit.
3. Place the mangoes in a blender or food processor.
4. Add 1/4 lime and blend until perfectly smooth.
5. Pour into dessert cups and garnish with chopped pecans and shredded coconut to taste.
Nutritional information for one serving:
WW points: 2
WW points plus: 4
Total fat: 0.5 g
Cholesterol: 0 mg
Sodium: 4.1 mg
Total carbs: 35.1 g
Dietary fiber: 3.7 g
Protein: 1 g
You might also like these Weight Watchers mango recipes:
- Weight Watchers Mango and Lime Sorbet recipe – 1 point
- Weight Watchers Shrimp and Mango Salad with Glass Noodles recipe – 6 points
- Weight Watchers Mango and Peach Cream recipe – 5 points
- Weight Watchers Romaine Lettuce and Mango Salad recipe – 1 point
Photo credit: InterContinental Hong Kong
Tags: 2 points, 2 ww points, 4 ww points plus, between 100 and 200 calories, calories, coconut, cook, cooking, delicious, dessert, dessert recipes, diet, easy, food, fruit, fruit recipes, lime, low calorie, low-cal, low-fat, mango, mango pudding, mango pudding recipe, mango recipe, mangoes, pecans, shredded coconut, tropical, tropical fruit, vegan, vegetarian, Weight Watchers, weight watchers fruit dessert, weight watchers mango dessert, weight watchers mango pudding recipe, weightwatchers, ww points