Cabbage soup is probably the most famous (and loved) diet recipe. It is easy to prepare, tasty, filling, nutritious, and has 0 Weight Watchers points (and only 21 calories) per serving. You can eat as much of it as you like, and you will still lose weight!
There are many versions of this recipe, this is just one of them. You can experiment by adding other vegetables, but the most important thing is that it must have cabbage (after all, it is a cabbage soup)!
WW Old Points:
Weight Watchers Cabbage Soup recipe - 0 points
Recipe type: Soup
- 3 cups non-fat broth (beef, chicken or vegetable)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 2 cups chopped cabbage
- ½ yellow onion
- ½ cup chopped carrots
- ½ cup green beans
- ½ cup chopped zucchini
- ½ teaspoon basil
- ½ teaspoon oregano
- salt & pepper to taste
- In a large saucepan sprayed with non-stick cooking spray, saute carrot, onion and garlic over low heat for 5 minutes (until softened).
- Add broth, tomato paste, cabbage, green beans, basil, oregano, and salt & pepper to taste.
- Lower heat and simmer for a about 10-15 minutes until all vegetables are tender.
- Stir in zucchini and heat 3-4 minutes. Serve hot.
Calories: 21 Fat: 0.1 g Fiber: 1.5 g
You might also like these Weight Watchers soup recipes:
(Visited 16,775 times, 4 visits today)