This zucchini pie is really good. It’s really simple to make and can be thrown together in under 5 minutes. The texture is nice and fluffy, and the taste is absolutely delicious!
Weight Watchers Savory Zucchini Pie recipe
3 cups zucchini, cut in quarters & sliced thin
1 cup Bisquick baking mix
1 small onion, chopped
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
1/2 teaspoon oregano
1/4 teaspoon dried basil
4 large eggs
1 clove garlic, minced or 1 dash garlic powder
1/2 cup vegetable oil or 1/2 cup olive oil
salt & pepper, to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a bowl, mix the zucchini, Bisquick mix, onion, cheese, oregano, basil, garlic, salt and pepper.
3. Combine the eggs with the oil.
4. Add the eggs and oil mix to the zucchini mix, turning until the it is evenly coated.
5. Pour the mixture into a buttered 10×6 or 9×9 baking dish.
6. Bake for about 30 minutes, or until it turns golden.
7. You can test it by placing a butter knife in the center, if it comes out clean then it is done.
Nutritional information for one serving:
WW points: 1
WW points plus: 2
Total fat: 4.5 g
Cholesterol: 21.9 mg
Sodium: 66 mg
Total carbs: 2.8 g
Dietary fiber: 0.2 g
Protein: 1.6 g
You might also like these Weight Watchers vegetarian recipes:
- Weight Watchers Pico de Gallo recipe – 0 WW points, 1 WW point plus
- Weight Watchers Microwave Scalloped Potatoes recipe – 4 WW points, 5 WW points plus
- Weight Watchers Bombay Sweet Potatoes recipe – 2 WW points, 3 WW points plus
- Weight Watchers Boca Blue Cheese Burger Salad recipe – 2 WW points, 4 WW points plus
- Weight Watchers Mayo-Free Red Potato Salad recipe – 6 WW points, 8 WW points plus
Photo credit: futurestreet
For more delicious meatless recipes, check out Vegetarian Recipes!
Tags: 1 point, cooking, diet, food, Italian, Italian recipes, pie, pies, points, recipe, savory, savory zucchini pie, under 100 calories, vegetable, vegetables, vegetarian, vegetarian recipes, veggie, veggies, Weight Watchers, weight watchers zucchini pie, weightwatchers, ww, zucchini, zucchini pie, zucchini pie recipe