These waffles are my new favorite waffles. They have a light texture and there’s a perfect balance between the pumpkin flavor and the other flavors. What more can I say… they are simply delicious, but don’t take my word for it, just try them!
Weight Watchers Pumpkin Spice Waffles recipe
1 cup canned pumpkin puree
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
3 teaspoons baking powder
1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
1 teaspoon nutmeg
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon ground ginger
1 pinch salt
4 tablespoons butter, melted and cooled
1 2/3 cups milk
1. In a large bowl, mix together the baking soda, baking powder, flour, nutmeg, cinnamon, ginger, and salt.
2. In a second bowl, add the sugar, eggs, milk, pumpkin, and butter; beat well.
3. Gently fold in the flour mixture.
4. Cook according to your waffle iron directions (use about 1 cup batter and bake for about 4-5 minutes, until they turn out a deep golden brown).
5. Serve with a little bit of syrup or with honey butter. Simply divine!
Nutritional information for one serving:
WW points: 5
WW points plus: 6
Total fat: 9.2 g
Cholesterol: 68.8 mg
Sodium: 403.8 mg
Total carbs: 30.5 g
Dietary fiber: 1.7 g
Protein: 6.1 g
You might also like these Weight Watchers breakfast recipes:
- Weight Watchers Oatmeal Scones recipe – 3 points
- Weight Watchers Cranberry Smoothie recipe – 3 points
- Weight Watchers Maple Muffins recipe – 4 points
- Weight Watchers Belgian Waffles recipe – 4 points
- Weight Watchers Scrambled Eggs with Smoked Salmon recipe – 5 points
Photo credit: little blue hen
Tags: 5 points, 5 points plus, belgian wafflesbetween 200 and 300 calories, breakfast recipes, calories, cook, cooking, diet, food, gauffres, gaufres de liege, healthy, nutrition, points, pumpkin, pumpkin spice waffles, pumpkin waffles, recipe, spiced pumpkin waffles, Waffles, Weight Watchers, weight watchers belgian waffles recipe, weight watchers pumpkin waffles recipe, weight watchers waffles recipe, weightwatchers, ww