Pumpkin milkshake (also known as pumpkin nog) is a creamy, spicy, sweet, cool and refreshing drink. For an adult version of this beverage, add a little rum to each serving.
Weight Watchers Pumpkin Milkshake recipe
1 (29 ounce) can pumpkin puree
4 cups milk
1 pint vanilla ice cream, softened
1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon ground mace
1 pinch ground nutmeg
1 cup whipped cream
1. In a food processor or blender, blend the pumpkin, milk, ice cream, nutmeg, cinnamon, and ground mace in batches.
2. Pour into individual cups.
3. Top with whipped cream and a sprinkle of nutmeg.
Nutritional information for one serving:
WW points: 3
WW points plus: 4
Total fat: 6.5 g
Cholesterol: 24 mg
Sodium: 265 mg
Total carbs: 18.4 g
Dietary fiber: 2.7 g
Protein: 5.3 g
You might also like these Weight Watchers beverage recipes:
- Weight Watchers Valentine’s Day Punch recipe – 3 WW points, 5 WW points plus
- Weight Watchers Cranberry Smoothie recipe – 3 points
- Weight Watchers Thick Hot Chocolate recipe – 5 points
- Weight Watchers Strawberry and Banana Smoothie recipe – 2 points
- Weight Watchers Banana Smoothie recipe – 4 points
Photo credit: @joefoodie
Tags: 3 points, 3 ww points, between 100 and 200 calories, beverage, beverage recipes, cooking, diet, drink, drink recipes, milk shake, milkshake, nog, points, pumpkin, pumpkin milk shake, pumpkin milk shake recipe, pumpkin milkshake, pumpkin milkshake recipe, pumpkin nog, pumpkin nog recipe, pumpkin shake, recipe, shake, vegetable, veggie, Weight Watchers, weightwatchers, ww