Repost This Article
Weight Watchers Quick and Easy Salsa recipe
Makes 2 cups
1 (14 1/2 ounce) can canned Mexican style stewed tomatoes, undrained
1 small garlic clove, minced
1/2 cup onion, finely chopped
2 teaspoons lemon juice
2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
fresh jalapeno peppers, chopped (to taste)
1/8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce (or to taste)
1. Place the tomatoes in a food processor or blender. Cover and blend on lowest speed for about 2 seconds to chop the tomatoes.
2. Combine the tomatoes with the garlic, onion, lemon juice, cilantro, jalapeno peppers and hot pepper sauce (adjust seasonings according to your taste).
3. Serve with tortilla chips.
WW POINTS for one cup: 1
Nutritional information for one cup: 51 calories, 0.2g fat, 0.6g fiber
Photo credit: Bayhill
You might also like these sauce recipes:
- Weight Watchers Yogurt Dressing recipe – 0 points
- Weight Watchers Thai Dipping Sauce recipe – 2 points
- Weight Watchers Chasseur (Hunter) Mushroom Sauce recipe – 6 points
- Weight Watchers Dill and Mustard Sauce recipe – 1 point
- Weight Watchers Cranberry Applesauce recipe – 1 point
Tags: 1 point, easy, mexican, Mexican recipes, quick, quick easy recipes, salad dressing, salsa, sauce, sauce and dip recipes, tomato, tomatoes, under 100 calories, vegetable, veggie, weight watchers salsa, weight watchers salsa recipe