Weight Watchers Cajun Fried Cucumbers recipe
4 cucumbers, peeled and thinly sliced
1 cup breadcrumbs
2 eggs, beaten
1/4 cup bacon drippings
Cajun seasoning, to taste
salt and pepper, to taste
1. Season the cucumbers with Cajun seasoning, salt and pepper to taste.
2. Dip the cucumber slices in the beaten eggs.
3. Coat the slices with breadcrumbs.
4. Heat the bacon drippings and fry the cucumbers until brown on both sides.
5. Drain and serve hot.
Nutritional information for one serving:
WW points: 5
Total fat: 11.3 g
Cholesterol: 78.6 mg
Sodium: 172 mg
Total carbs: 20.3 g
Dietary fiber: 1.8 g
Protein: 5.8 g
Photo credit: Bill.Roehl
You might also like these Weight Watchers appetizer recipes:
- Weight Watchers Chicken Skewers with Satay Sauce recipe – 5 points
- Weight Watchers Shrimp Ceviche recipe – 4 points
- Weight Watchers Egg Rolls with Peanut Dipping Sauce recipe – 4 points
- Weight Watchers Pumpkin Hummus recipe – 2 points
- Weight Watchers Pesto and Roasted Red Pepper Dip recipe – 2 points
Tags: 5 points, appetizer, appetizer recipies, cajun, cajun recipes, calories, cook, cooking, cucumbers, diet, dish, food, fried cucumbers recipe, healthy, north american recipes, points, vegetable, vegetable recipes, Weight Watchers, weightwatchers, ww
For more easy Weightwatchers recipes, please check out our Pinterest board: