Repost This Article
This very simple and tasty treat makes peaches and yogurt look like eggs sunny-side up! Your kids will love this as a snack, dessert or even funny breakfast.
Weight Watchers Sunny-Side Up Peach recipe
1/2 peach (use canned peach halves in light syrup)
1/3-1/2 cup vanilla yogurt
1. Using the back of a spoon, spread the vanilla yogurt into a circle on a plate.
2. Place the peach half, flat side down, in the center of the yogurt.
3. Repeat these steps for each additional serving if desired.
Nutritional information for one serving:
WW points: 1
Calories from fat: 24
Total fat: 2.8g
Total carbs: 8.5g
Photo credit: ms_bold
You might also like these fruit recipes:
- Weight Watchers Healthy Aloe Drink recipe – 1 point
- Weight Watchers Flaky Pineapple Bars recipe – 2 points
- Weight Watchers Berry Dessert Beverage recipe – 2 points
- Weight Watchers Halloween Spiderweb Apples recipe – 2 points
- Weight Watchers Romaine Lettuce and Mango Salad recipe – 1 point
Tags: 1 point, breakfast, breakfast recipes, calories, cooking, delicious, dessert, dessert recipes, diet, eggs, food, fruit, fruit recipes, funny, kids, peach, peaches, points, recipe, snack, snack recipes, sunny-side-up, under 100 calories, Weight Watchers, weightwatchers, whimsical, ww, yogurt