Repost This Article
Weight Watchers Low-Fat Sweet Potato Fries recipe
Makes 4 servings
1 lb sweet potatoes, peeled
1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
1 teaspoon cajun seasoning (or to taste)
salt (to taste)
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Quarter the potatoes and cut into 1/4 inch thick strips.
3. Spread the potatoes on a lightly oiled baking sheet, sprinkle with olive oil and cajun seasoning and toss to coat.
4. Bake in the lower third of the oven for about 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
5. Season with salt to taste and serve hot.
WW POINTS per serving: 2
Nutritional information per serving: 127 calories, 3.4g fat, 3.4g fiber
Photo credit: Kim127
You might also like these side dish recipes:
- Weight Watchers Roasted Red Onions recipe – 3 points
- Weight Watchers Arabic Salad recipe – 1 point
- Weight Watchers Cauliflower Casserole recipe – 5 points
Tags: 2 points, african, African recipes, between 100 and 200 calories, calories, caribbean, cooking, delish, diet, easy, food, fries, low-fat, lowfat, points, potato, quick, recipe, side dish, side dish recipes, simple, snack, snack recipes, sweet, sweet potato fries weight watchers, sweet potato fries weight watchers points, vegetable, weight watcher sweet potato fries, Weight Watchers, weight watchers points sweet potato fries, weight watchers sweet potato fries, weight watchers sweet potato fries recipe, weight watchers sweet potato recipes, weightwatchers, ww