Weight Watchers Low-Fat Sweet Potato Fries recipe
Makes 4 servings
1 lb sweet potatoes, peeled
1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
1 teaspoon cajun seasoning (or to taste)
salt (to taste)
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Quarter the potatoes and cut into 1/4 inch thick strips.
3. Spread the potatoes on a lightly oiled baking sheet, sprinkle with olive oil and cajun seasoning and toss to coat.
4. Bake in the lower third of the oven for about 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
5. Season with salt to taste and serve hot.
WW POINTS per serving: 2
Nutritional information per serving: 127 calories, 3.4g fat, 3.4g fiber
Photo credit: Kim127
You might also like these side dish recipes:
(Visited 423 times, 1 visits today)