Weight Watchers Cheesecake Squares recipe
Makes 16 squares
1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
3/4 cup M&M or Smarties candies
1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
1/3 cup margarine
1 cup flour
1/4 cup sugar, granulated
1/3 cup sugar, brown packed
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Beat the margarine and brown sugar until light and fluffy.
3. Add the walnuts and flour; mix well.
4. Reserve 1/2 cup of the crumb mixture; press the remaining crumb mixture into bottom of a 8″ square pan.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for about 10 minutes.
6. Combine the softened cream cheese, granulated sugar and vanilla; using an electric mixer, mix at medium speed until well blended.
7. Add the egg; mix well.
8. Layer 1/2 cup of the Smarties or M&M candies over the crust; top with the cream cheese mixture.
9. Combine the remaining candy and reserved crumb mixture; mix well.
10. Sprinkle the crumb mixture over the cream cheese mixture.
11. Bake at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes.
12. Let cool completely before serving.
WW POINTS for one square: 5
Nutritional information for one square: 217 calories, 13.6g fat, 0.7g fiber
You might also like these Weight Watchers dessert recipes:
- Weight Watchers Lemon Meringue Pie recipe – 5 points
- Weight Watchers Pumpkin Bar recipe – 4 points
- Weight Watchers Nonfat Chocolate Frozen Yogurt recipe – 3 points
- Weight Watchers Jello Dessert recipe – 2 points
- Weight Watchers Oatmeal Muffins recipe – 5 points
Cheesecake Squares recipe photo credit: Margaret Johnson
Tags: cheesecake, cheesecake squares, cookie, cookie recipes, cooking, cream-cheese, dessert, dessert recipes, diet, m&m cookies, m&m recipes, points, recipe, square recipes, squares, squares recipes, Weight Watchers, weightwatchers, ww