Repost This Article
These French fries are just as tasty as the regular fries, but they are baked in the oven, so that makes them just 2 points per serving!
I’m so glad I found this recipe… Now I can eat French fries whenever I feel like it, without feeling guilty!
Weight Watchers Oven-Baked French Fries recipe
Makes 8 servings
16 ounces frozen crinkle-cut French-fried potatoes
2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
1/2 teaspoon paprika
salt (to taste)
black pepper (to taste)
1. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
2. Combine the parmesan cheese, paprika, salt and pepper to taste.
3. Place the potatoes in a medium bowl coated with cooking spray.
4. Sprinkle the potatoes with the cheese mixture, tossing well.
5. Arrange the potatoes in a single layer on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
6. Bake at 450 degrees F for about 13 minutes (or until tender).
WW POINTS per serving: 2
Nutritional information per serving: 89 calories, 3g fat, 1.1g fiber
Tags: main dish recipes, side dish recipes, snack recipes, weight watchers french fries, weight watchers french fries recipe