This scallop dish seems very sophisticated, but is in fact very easy to prepare. And really tasty too!
Weight Watchers Broiled Scallops recipe
Makes 2 servings (10 scallops)
1 tablespoon unsalted butter or margarine
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 dash garlic powder
1 dash onion powder
1 dash paprika
1. Put the scallops onto a container for the broiler.
2. Add butter/margarine and olive oil.
3. Sprinkle spices onto the scallops.
4. Place a few inches away from broiler fire.
5. Broil for 12 minutes.
6. Turn the scallops over and broil for another 4 minutes.
7. Serve as an appetizer or as part of a main course.
WW POINTS per serving: 5
Nutritional information per serving: 178 calories, 13.1g fat, 0.1g fiber
Tags: appetizer recipies, fish and seafood recipies, main dish recipies, scallop dish, scallop recipe, scallop recipes, scallops, Scallops recipe, Weight watchers scallop recipe, weight watchers scallops
For more easy Weightwatchers recipes, please check out our Pinterest board: