A quesadilla is a Mexican dish that consists of various ingredients (usually cheese, but sometimes also meat, mushrooms, scrambled eggs, etc.) inside a tortilla.
This chicken quesadilla is great as an appetizer, but you can also eat it for lunch, dinner or even as a snack.
Weight Watchers Chicken Quesadillas recipe
Makes 10 servings
1 lb boneless chicken breasts
1 (16 ounce) jar salsa
1/2 lb cheddar cheese, Shredded
10 8-inch flour tortillas
1. Broil the chicken for about 5 minutes on each side, or until no longer pink inside. Cool and then shred or cube the chicken.
2. Mix chicken, salsa and cheese in a bowl.
3. Place 1/10th of the mixture on half of the tortilla, fold over and press down slightly to “seal”. You can moisten the edges with water to help the edges seal
4. Bake at 400°F for about 5 minutes or until tortillas start to brown.
5. Serve with additional salsa, sour cream, or guacamole for dipping.
6. Goes well with refried beans and/or Spanish Rice.
WW POINTS per serving: 6
Nutritional information per serving: 291 calories, 12.2g fat, 2.4g fiber
(Visited 160 times, 6 visits today)