Weight Watchers Creamy Black Beans Spread recipe
1 3/4 cups (about 1 14-oz can) black beans, rinsed and drained
1/2 cup salsa
2 tablespoons lime juice
1/2 teaspoon cumin
2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
1 1/2 tablespoons tahini (or peanut butter)
1. Combine all ingredients (except the salsa and tahini) in a blender.
2. Blend until very smooth.
3. Drizzle in the salsa and tahini, and blend again until well combined.
4. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Nutritional information for one serving:
WW points: 1
Total fat: 2.1 g
Cholesterol: 0 mg
Sodium: 133.8 mg
Total carbs: 14.8 g
Dietary fiber: 5.1 g
Protein: 5.5 g
Photo credit: Whimsical Cookery
You might also like these Weight Watchers vegetarian recipes:
- Weight Watchers No Fat Carrot Raisin Salad recipe – 2 points
- Weight Watchers Vegetarian Minestrone recipe – 4 points
- Weight Watchers Spinach and Tofu Lasagna recipe – 7 points
- Weight Watchers Pasta Casserole recipe – 4 points
- Weight Watchers Lemony Brown Rice Pilaf recipe – 5 points
Tags: 1 point, beans, black bean spread recipe, calories, cook, cooking, creamy black bean spread recipe, creamy black beans, diet, dip recipes, easy recipe, food, healthy, points, quick recipe, recipe, under 100 calories, vegetarian, vegetarian recipes, Weight Watchers, weightwatchers, ww