Weight Watchers Fudge recipe
Makes 48 servings
16 squares (2 packages) Baker’s semi-sweet baking chocolate
1 1/2 cups pecans or walnuts, chopped
2 teaspoons vanilla
1 (300 ml) can sweetened condensed milk
1. Spread the nuts on a cookie sheet and bake at 350° F (180° C) for about 10 minutes to toast. Let cool.
2. In a large microwaveable bowl, melt the chocolate with the milk on HIGH for about 2-3 minutes (or until the chocolate is melted).
3. Stir in the nuts and vanilla. Spread on a foil-lined 8 inch (20 cm) square pan.
4. Chill for about 2 hours (or until firm). Cut into squares.
WW POINTS per serving: 2
Nutritional information per serving: 93 calories, 6g fat, 0.9g fiber
You might also like these candy recipes:
- Weight Watchers Candied Rose Petals recipe – 1 point
- Weight Watchers Lavender Fudge recipe – 3 points
- Weight Watchers Chocolate Marshmallow Fudge recipe – 2 points
Tags: 2 points, calories, candy, candy recipes, chocolate, cooking, dessert, dessert recipes, diet, european, food, fudge, nuts, pecans, points, recipe, sweet, swiss, Swiss recipes, under 100 calories, walnuts, weight watcher fudge recipe, Weight Watchers, weight watchers creamy fudge, weight watchers creamy fudge recipe, weight watchers fudge, weight watchers fudge recipe, weightwatchers, ww