Weight Watchers Old-Fashioned Blueberry Muffins recipe
Makes 12 muffins
1 1/2 cups fresh blueberries or frozen blueberries, unthawed
1/2 cup butter
1 cup milk
2 large eggs
1 1/2 teaspoons orange zest
1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 cups flour
2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
3/4 cup sugar
3/4 teaspoon salt
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Line 12 muffin cups with paper liners.
3. In a small saucepan, combine the milk, butter, orange zest and vanilla extract.
4. Stir over medium heat until the butter melts; cool until the mixture is warm to touch; beat in the eggs.
5. Sift the flour, baking powder, sugar and salt into a large bowl.
6. Add the milk mixture and stir just until blended; fold in the blueberries.
7. Divide the batter equally among the prepared muffin cups.
8. Bake the muffins for about 15-20 minutes (until golden and the tester comes out clean).
WW POINTS for one muffin: 5
Nutritional information for one muffin: 229 calories, 9.5g fat, 1g fiber
Photo credit: Cookin-jo
Technorati tags: recipe, cooking, diet, Weight Watchers, WeightWatchers, WW, points, blueberry, muffins, breakfast
Incoming search terms for this recipe: weight watchers blueberry muffins
, blueberry muffins recipe
, blueberry muffin recipe
, blueberry muffins recipes
, weight watcher recipe for blueberry muffins
, weightwatchers blueberry muffins
, weight watchers points plus blueberry muffin recipe
, weight watcher blueberry recipes
, points plus muffins
, weight watcher blueberry muffins recipe
, weight watchers blueberry mufgin recipe
, recipe for blueberry muffins
, ww blueberry muffin recipes
, weight watchers points for blueberry muffin
, blueberry muffin weight watchers points
, muffin ww
, weight watchers vanilla muffin
, weight w atchers blueberry muffins
, weight watchers blueberry
, weight watchers blueberry muffin receipe
, weight watchers points plus blueberry muffin
, weight watchers recipes with blueberries
, Weight Watchers Blueberry Muffin Points
, points plus blueberry recipes
, weight watchers old fashion blueberry muffins
, fresh blueberry muffins
, weight watchers points plus muffins
, recipe for weight watcher blueberry muffins
, Weight watchers points plus muffin recipes
, weight watchers blueberry muffins points
Tags: bread recipes
, breakfast recipes
, fruit recipes