This is a great pasta recipe – filling, yet healthy. If it’s possible, please use fresh ingredients when preparing this!
Weight Watchers Tuna Pasta Primavera recipe
Makes 6 servings
8 ounces bow tie pasta, uncooked
2 (6 ounce) cans tuna in water, drained and coarsely flaked
1 cup English peas (preferably fresh)
1 lb asparagus, cut into 1 inch pieces
1/4 cup green onion, sliced
1 cup tomato, chopped and seeded
2 teaspoons olive oil
1/4 cup lemon juice
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1. Cook the pasta according to the directions on the package; drain but reserve 3 tablespoons of the cooking water.
2. While the pasta is cooking, combine the peas and asparagus in a steamer basket over boiling water; cover and steam for about 3-4 minutes (or until the asparagus is crisp-tender). Drain.
3. Combine the steamed vegetables, green onion, olive oil and salt in a large bowl.
4. Add the pasta, the cooking water, tomato, and lemon juice; toss well.
5. Add the tuna; toss.
6. Sprinkle with pepper and serve.
WW POINTS per serving: 5
Nutritional information per serving: 281 calories, 5.3g fat, 4.6g fiber
(Visited 353 times, 1 visits today)