Here’s a very tasty and easy to make 0 point treat!
If you find the pumpkin flavor too strong, you can add a banana to the mix.
Weight Watchers Fat-Free Pumpkin Pudding recipe
Makes 8 servings
1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin
1 (1 1/3 ounce) box sugar-free vanilla pudding mix
1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
1 cup water
1. Mix the water and pudding together until there are no more lumps.
2. Bring to a slow boil in a saucepan.
3. Stir frequently.
4. Remove from heat and fold in pumpkin and spices.
5. Pour into 8 small serving cups.
6. Refrigerate 2 hours until firm.
7. Top with fat free whipped topping to serve.
WW POINTS per serving: 0
Nutritional information per serving: 16 calories, 0.1g fat, 0.3g fiber