|Weight Watchers Chicken Tacos recipe – 5 WW points, 7 WW points plus|
Recipe type: Main dish, Chicken, Mexican
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, chopped/shredded and cooked
- 1 (16 ounce) can beans (kidney beans, black beans or pinto beans), undrained
- 1/2 cup black olives (sliced)
- 1 cup corn
- 1 jalapeno pepper, chopped
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1-2 tablespoon chili powder
- 1-2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1-2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- salt (to taste)
- 1/2 cup water
- flour tortillas
- 4-8 ounces tomato sauce (optional)
- Toppings (any of your favorites): shredded cheese, sour cream, guacamole or salsa
- Saute the onion in large pan until translucent. Add the chopped jalapeno peppers and garlic, and saute briefly, stirring.
- Add the cooked chicken (or if you only have raw chicken on hand, cut it into strips and saute it with the onions), the seasonings and all the other remaining ingredients (except the tortillas and toppings).
- Cook over medium-high heat for about 5-10 minutes, until the ingredients are combined and the liquid cooks down.
- Adjust the salt and seasonings to taste.
- Serve in flour tortillas with your topping of choice.
Calories: 285, Fat: 7.3, Carbohydrates: 34.5, Fiber: 9.9, Protein: 23, Cholesterol: 34.2
Weight Watchers Points:
WW points: 5
WW points plus: 7
Photo credit: jeffreyw
You might also like these Weight Watchers chicken recipes:
- Weight Watchers Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe – 3 points
- Weight Watchers Chicken Breasts in Curry Honey Mustard Sauce recipe – 6 points
- Weight Watchers Lemonade Chicken recipe – 4 points
- Weight Watchers Moo Shu Chicken Wraps recipe – 7 points
- Weight Watchers Chicken Skewers with Satay Sauce recipe – 5 points
Incoming search terms for this recipe: weight watchers chicken tacos, weight watchers chicken taco recipe, tacos, weight watchers taco recipe, weight watchers chicken tacos recipe, weight watcher chicken tacos, weight watcher points in a chicken taco, weight watchers shredded chicken recipe, weight watcher points plus chicken recipes, WEIGHT WATCHER PLUS POINT RECIPES, turkey mince recipes weight watchers, weight watchers tacos recipes, easy chicken stir fry ingredients, Weight Watchers Chicken Tacosrecipe, chicken tacos, weight watches baking good, chicken tacos weight watchers, chicken breast recipes between 200 and 300 calories, weight watcher recipe for chicken tacos, ww points for chicken tacos, weight watchers recipes under 200 calories, recipes for weight watchers soups 200 calories or less per serving, 7 can recipe weight watchers, recepies/weight watchers tacos, weight watchers taco chicken, weight watches Shepherd Pie Recipe, savory lemon weight watchers recipes australia, weight watchers recipes-boneless chickens, Weight watchers Pinto Bean Shepherds Pie, diet lemonade chicken
Tags: 5 points, 7 points plus, bean and chicken tacos, beans, between 200 and 300 calories, calories, chicken, chicken and bean tacos recipe, chicken recipes, chicken tacos recipe, chicken-breasts, cook, cooking, delicious, diet, easy, flavor, food, healthy, main dish, main dish recipes, meat, mexican, Mexican recipes, mexican tacos recipe, nutrition, poultry, quick, recipe, tex-mex, Weight Watchers, weight watchers chicken tacos recipe, weight watchers taco recipes, weightwatchers, ww points, ww points plus