These applesauce oatmeal cookies are absolutely delicious, and perfect for a Sunday afternoon spent with the family. Just try this recipe and you’ll fall in love with them!
Weight Watchers Applesauce Oatmeal Cookies recipe
Makes 24 servings
1/2 cup margarine
1/2 cup brown sugar
4 teaspoons Sweet ‘n Low
2 cups applesauce (unsweetened, “natural style”)
3 cups quick-cooking oats
2 cups flour
cinnamon, to taste
3/4 cup raisins or chocolate chips (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cream first 4 ingredients together in mixing bowl.
3. Stir in all the rest of the ingredients.
4. Drop onto nonstick cookie sheets.
5. Bake about 10 minutes, or until they brown lightly around the edges.
6. Do not overbake.
7. These are supposed to be very soft.
WW POINTS per serving: 3
Nutritional information per serving: 160 calories, 4.8g fat, 1.7g fiber
Tags: applesauce cookies, cookie recipes, dessert recipes, OATMEAL COOKIES