Today I found a great site that has video cooking instructions. It is called It’s your turn to cook!. Be sure to check it out as it has some really nice recipes with clear instructions.
I borrowed the baked apples recipe from them and calculated the nutritional information and Weight Watchers points for you. Enjoy!
Weight Watchers Baked Apples recipe
Makes 5 servings (5 apples)
5 cinnamon sticks
1/2 cup sugar
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Cut the apple tops and take out seeds with knife or spoon.
3. Add cinnamon sticks, fill the apples up with sugar and place tops back on.
4. Put apples in the oven and cook until brown for 30 minutes to an hour (depending on the size of the apples).
5. Fun variation: Flambé! Pour sweet liquor over apples after taking them out of the oven, and fire it up!
WW POINTS per serving: 2 Nutritional information per serving: 159 calories, 0.4g fat, 3.8g fiber